The Gels Law Firm (3/06/12)

HomeAreas of PracticeFirmJuror/ Client SurveyFAQContact us

Let an experienced car accident attorney work for you. 
Call (205) 552-9228 for a free consultation and case assessment.



In 2004, nationwide, there were 6.2 million police-reported motor vehicle crashes.  According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2004, speeding was a contributing factor in 30 percent of all fatal crashes, and 13,192 lives were lost in speeding-related crashes. In 2004, more than 9,000 persons died in rollover crashes throughout the United States.

When you've been injured in a car accident, your whole life can change suddenly.  You may not know which auto accident lawyer to talk to or what to do to recover your medical bills, damage to your vehicle, and other expenses incurred.  At the Gels Law Firm, we will listen to your situation.

If you've tried dealing directly with insurance companies, you probably know that their focus is on getting you to settle your case for as little as possible.

The damages from even a relatively minor auto accident can be far wider ranging and longer lasting than many people expect. Even in the case of 'minor,' non life-threatening injuries, medical expenses can drag out over months and even years. The value of your vehicle may be depreciated significantly enough that the insurance settlement offer isn't enough to replace your vehicle. Your time lost from work, loss of future earning potential, and other factors may also end up having a long-term effect on your finances. 

If you have been involved in an automobile accident or motorcycle accident, you may be able to file a claim against the negligent driver to recover damages for lost wages, property damage, medical costs, future losses and pain and suffering. It is advisable for you to consult with an experienced accident lawyer before proceeding with a claim for negligence.

Previous page


Call (205) 552-9228 for a free consultation and case assessment.