Car accidents can result from a number of factors: speeding, cell phone usage, reckless
driving, negligence, drugs, alcohol, defective products, poor crashworthiness, and other similar factors. With years
of experience prosecuting drunk drivers, we do not represent drivers that operate a motor vehicle under the influence, we seek justice from them.
Are you aware that injuries from traffic accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans from age 6 to
age 33? According to national statistics, approximately 6,000,000 auto accidents occur each year, causing over 40,000
deaths and 3,000,000 injuries.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Association (NHTSA) compiles statistics
regarding motor vehicle accidents. According to NHTSA's statistics, in 2001:
- 3,000,000 people were injured in motor vehicle accidents;
- 41,300 died in motor vehicle accidents;
- 40% of the fatalities were-alcohol related;
- 2,600 children under the age of 15 were killed in motor vehicle accidents;
- 7,500 young drivers (16-20) were involved in fatal crashes;
- 3,000 motorcyclists were killed;
- 4,700 pedestrians were killed;
- Improper use of seat belts accounted for 63% of the fatalities.
you have been involved in an automobile accident or motorcycle accident, you may be able to file a claim against the negligent driver to recover damages for lost wages, property damage, medical
costs, future losses and pain and suffering. It is advisable for you to consult with an experienced accident lawyer before proceeding with a claim for negligence.